Technical Program Manager
- 6+ years as a technical program manager
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices, methodologies, and tools (e.g. Jira, Rally, VersionOne).
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, a self-starter and an excellent problem-solver
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions (PM, Test, Engineers, etc.).
- Ability to work well under pressure and to prioritize workloads.
- Demonstrated track record of leading product teams to ship.
- Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills.
- Ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- Experience working with external vendors
Experience : 6+ years
Number of Positions : 1
Job Location : Plano, Texas