- Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the client product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan.
- Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project.
- Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required.
- 6+ years as a product manager
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, a self-starter and an excellent problem-solver ·
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions (PM, Test, Hardware Engineers, etc.).
- Ability to work well under pressure and to prioritize workloads.
Experience : 6+ years
Number of Positions : 1
Job Location : Redmond, WA